The Picnic Time Manta portable shelter is compact and allows for quick and easy set up. Designed for use at the beach, the park or even the backyard, this open-front day tent offers protection against the sun or wind. The built-in floor acts as barrier to the sand, hot cement, or wet grass, and a zippered mesh window allows for cross-ventilation.
The Manta features a lightweight polyester shell and wire frame, with metal stakes and tie-down cords to keep tent anchored. There is no assembly required on this shelter; simply pop it up when ready to use, then fold it back down to store. The convenient handled carry bag measures 31-inch in diameter, for compact storage and easy transport. The shelter in set up position measures 86-1/2 by 47-1/4 by 39-1/4-inch. Comes red, blue, and grey.
- UPF 50+ sun protection rating
- Easy set-up and take-down
- Folds in on itself with a few turns of the wrist and it’s ready to be stored away
- A double-zippered mesh window
- Lightweight polyester shell and fiberglass “wire” frame, 86.6” x 47.25” x 39.37”
- 8 Metal stakes and tie-down cords to keep tent anchored
- Convenient storage/carry bag with shoulder strap (31.5” diameter x 1.5”)